what is this
The Ami Polymer Pvt. Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your data and inform you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), this policy explains when why and how companies in our group are governed by this Regulation:
- collect personal data about individuals;
- use this information;
- disclose this kind of data to others, when this is necessary and under certain conditions;
- keep secure and confidential this personal data.
You have the right to access, rectify, cancel, and oppose your data by writing to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
how and what personal information is collected
We may collect and process the following personal data:
Personal data you give to us: this is information about you that you give to us, entirely voluntarily, by entering information via:
- one of our websites;
- our mobile applications;
- social media platforms;
- corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
Example: this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our websites, subscribing to the services we provide through our websites, posting material or requesting further services, managing your account online (including accessing documentation and engaging in correspondence with us by phone, email, or otherwise). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our websites. If you complete any surveys requested for research purposes, we will collect information in such circumstances as well.
The information you give us may relate to your identification, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number, or inquiry details, and may include records of any correspondence and responses to any surveys.
Personal data we collect about you: we may automatically collect the following information:
- details of transactions you carry out through the websites, and your visits to our websites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources you access;
- technical information, automatically collected, including anonymous data collected by the hosting server for statistical purposes, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- any personal data which you allow to be shared that is part of your public profile or third-party social network.
Personal data we may receive from other sources: we obtain certain personal data about you from sources outside our business which may include our Group companies or other third-party companies.
The remaining provisions of this policy also apply to any personal data we obtain from these sources.
why and how we use your personal data
We process your personal data lawfully for:
- the purpose of handling communication and exchange of information with our websites users;
- the purpose of managing our customer/prospect relations; notably when processing your orders, responding to your requests, or regularly sending you news and information on our products, our brands, or our initiatives that might arouse your interest;
- any other specific purpose indicated at the time of collecting the information.
we may use and process your personal data principally
- To process any orders, you have made, either by email, telephone, or online in order to comply with our obligations.
- To respond to any correspondence, inquiries, or requests.
- To prevent fraud and report any illegal activities.
- We may use your information to contact you for marketing updates or research. We may contact you by email, phone, or post.
- To send you feedback or survey requests to help improve our services. We do this as a part of our legitimate interest to help make our products and services more relevant to you.
- We may send you promotional materials informing you about new products, special offers, promotions company updates. You can opt out of this service at any time.
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your information by contacting us at any time.
how long we keep your personal data
We retain your personal data for a period of time necessary to achieve the purpose for which we use that information and to fulfill our obligations under other laws. Except in specific cases, this period is specified when the information is collected.
We do not retain personal data in an identifiable format for longer than necessary.
what are your rights
- To access your personal data.
- To correct, modify and update your personal data.
- To erase your personal data or restrict its processing.
- To withdraw your consent.
- To object to our use of your personal data for automated decisions made about you.
These rights may be exercised by a written request sent to the contact details that will be provided to you at the time of data collection. A reply will be provided to you within a reasonable delay, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
how we ensure the security and confidentiality of your data
Our aim is to keep your data as safe and secure as possible at all times. Once we have received your personal data, we put in place reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures and controls to prevent as much as possible any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access.
how cookies work
“Cookies” are small pieces of information sent to your device and stored on its hard drive to allow our website to recognize you when you visit.